Mechanical Seal, 6D Cartridge Ball Valve
The HCV is Chromatic flagship valve and has been servicing applications across market sectors since it’s introduction into the North American energy industry. As the OEM designer and manufacturer of the HCV, Chromatic is committed to the design, manufacture and distribution of valves that simplify your operations and reduce downtime.
- Direct flange-to-flange replacement for standard ball valves
- Adaptable to a wide range of process applications: low to high temperatures; clean to dirty service; on-off to control
- Field performance rivals traditional and specialized ball and gate valves.
Features & Benefits
- Cartridge Design simplifies maintenance and reduces downtime
- Quarter Turn Operation ensures easy and economical actuation
- Stationery Fixed Core reduces turbulence and velocity
- Mechanical Wedge Seal provides bubble-tight shutoff in both directions at low and high pressure differentials.
HCV-Extended Body (EBV) Models
A simple yet innovative extension of the HCV, the EBV was designed specifically for buried valve applications with above ground maintenance in mind.
The cartridge design enables the entire trim of the valve to be assembled at one time allowing the body to remain in line during periods of maintenance. The body extension is a single section of pipe welded between the top of the valve body and top bonnet. The pipe section is rated and pressure tested to the same parameters as the valve body. The EBV can be supplied as a double block and bleed without the need for sub-surface bleed connections. An excellent option for buried drain valves, buried manifolds, buried pump control valves and has been manufactured with extensions up to 10 feet.
HCV-Flow Control (FCV) Model
Engineered for Control the Chromatic FCV valve is an engineered rotary control valve that can be applied to a variety of flow and pressure control applications.
Including gas, liquid and slurry control. Available with a specific port opening based on flow conditions with designs readily available in 30-60-90 degree V-port and characterized trim. Options also for anti-cavitation and severe service.